- Performing Arts & Physical Education Centre
- State-of-the-art Library and ICT Lab
- Art/Craft Room
- Music Room
- Extensive playground and playground equipment
- Larged grassed oval and playing fields
- Garden/Vegie beds
- Canteen – open every day
- Before and After School Care
- Modern heated and air-conditioned classrooms
- Computers in every classroom
- Shade Sails
- Covered Walkways
As well as having our Music Room and Instrumental Practice Rooms, the Centre has a large court area for Physical Education activities. The design of the Centre also provides for the easy conversion of the Music Room into a full Performing Arts Stage, allowing the whole Centre to become a theatre for Performing Arts Productions and Events.
As part of the Building the Education Revolution, a new Library, Computer Lab and six classrooms are now in use by our school community.
Our grounds are maintained by our Maintenance Officer, Michael North.